Terms of service
§ 1 General
- The website was created to create prayer groups, prayer requests and to inform other users about their prayer. Using the website for other purposes is prohibited.
- The contract is concluded when the user creates the account.
- The contract can be terminated by the user at any time. As soon as the user stops using the services on the website, the contract terminates automatically.
§ 2 Types and scope of services
- User can create an account.
- Users can create prayer groups.
- Users can delete prayer groups they have created.
- The user can create prayer intentions in his group or intentions available to all users. All intentions created in the prayer group are visible to users outside the group.
- Users can delete their own prayer intentions.
- Using the iPray button, the user can notify other creators of prayer intentions that he is praying for the intention.
- Users can add or remove the intentions of other users from their prayer groups.
- Users can add or remove other users from their prayer groups.
- The user can report a violation of the regulations using the "Report" button, which is located next to any content created by users.
§ 3 Conditions of services
- User undertakes to comply with the prohibition on providing illegal content.
- All user activities on the site may not violate the law, rules of social coexistence and decency.
- In particular, you may not post content:
- Content that is unlawful, e.g. threatening, offensive, violating the dignity, privacy or other personal rights of others, infringing copyright and other goods protected by law.
- Pornographic content.
- Content that offends religious feelings and content that is offensive.
§ 4 Technical requirements
- User must have an internet connection.